28. Which of the following devices are considered a risk when storing confidential information?
Select all that apply.
32. How can events be reconstructed after an incident?
34. What is penetration testing?
- Giving network access to a bad actor for the purposes of testing.
- Assessing computers, computer systems, networks, or applications for weaknesses.
- Attempting to break into a system or network for the purpose of verifying the systems in place.
- Attempting to gather credentials with phishing emails.