14. A stakeholder wants you to create a chart with a granular breakdown of each task and the time remaining to complete the tasks. What type of chart can you present to them?
15. A burndown chart tracks time and amount of remaining tasks. What data is typically represented on the graph's X-axis, the horizontal axis?
16. A software company builds an application to track employee satisfaction. The client wants to add three new features to the homepage of the application. Which of the triple constraints does this change impact the most?
17. Which of the following methods can be used to communicate change to stakeholders during a project? Select all that apply.
18. What should a project manager do first in order to incorporate dependency management into a project effectively?
19. Imagine that a project manager creates a matrix with two variables: risk impact and probability. They use the matrix to measure potential future losses to a project resulting from specific activities or events. What is the project manager trying to determine?
20. Three team members on your project cannot agree on an implementation for a key task. How can you ensure a decision is made in time?
- Adjust the timeline for the project due to the delay
- Escalate the question to leadership for feedback
- Make a guess to the best of your knowledge and implement
- Give the team members more time to make a decision
22. Imagine you are managing a project that hits a major milestone early, putting the team ahead of schedule. This alters the project plan’s original course of action. What is the name for this type of event?
23. What should project managers track to ensure the team meets deadlines?
- Track costs to avoid over- or under-spending on project activities.
- Track stakeholder engagement to ensure they are aligned on project goals.
- Track tasks as they progress and as the project approaches key milestones.
- Track project successes and celebrate achievements with the team.