37. Agile project management is based on the Agile Manifesto. Which one of the following best describes the Agile Manifesto?
- A collection of four values and twelve principles that define a good mindset an Agile team should strive for.
- A document which is sent to each team member by the project manager that outlines what each team member will be working on.
- An informative book on how to best complete tasks on time in an Agile environment.
- A set of steps which need to be followed rigorously by the entire team.
38. Your Agile team is reducing waste in their processes. They need to reduce unnecessary documentation and ensure the client is happy with the current direction of the product. How can the team solve both forms of waste?
- Meet with the client after every feature is fully tested and finished
- Add more planning focused iterations
- Add more team members so they can complete work more quickly
- Increase collaboration between stakeholders and the team
39. Part of the Agile process is to reflect together as a team on how to become more effective, then implement the feedback from these reflections to improve. What is the Agile name given to this process of team reflection?
40. In the acronym VUCA, the “A” stands for “Ambiguity”. Which one of the following is an example of this in the context of project management?
41. How can the VUCA concept help you decide to use Agile or Waterfall? Select all that apply.
- It helps determine whether your project is too volatile for the Waterfall method.
- It helps determine how complex your project is.
- It helps determine if your project needs more predictive stability than the Waterfall method provides.
- It helps determine if your project is too ambiguous for the Waterfall method.
43. In the VUCA concept, what does volatility refer to? Select all that apply.
- The high number of interrelated forces that influence a project
- A high likelihood of disruptions in your operations
- The rate of change and churn in a business or situation
- A lack of predictability
46. A software development team uses a visual board to track their progress through each production sprint. What two Agile approaches does this team combine?
47. Which one of the following describes one of the main reasons that led to the creation of Agile?
- It is difficult to accommodate change using the Waterfall model when a client wants to modify a feature.
- The Waterfall model was often not executed correctly, so a new methodology was needed to correct this.
- The Waterfall model was not strict enough, so Agile was created as a more linear and strict approach.
- Agile was created to enhance and work alongside the already existing Waterfall model.
48. As an Agile project manager, you should value individuals and interactions over processes and tools. What does this mean for your team? Select all that apply.
- Work together with your team to help each other achieve the best outcomes possible.
- Improve collaboration within the team by effectively using processes and tools to drive and facilitate your project.
- Forgo using processes and tools in order to speed up the production process.
- Have brief conversations rather than long, drawn out email exchanges.