49. As a project manager, you have already identified a process-based problem to improve, found its root cause, and implemented a solution. Now, you take the next step: You monitor the new process to ensure the changes are beneficial to the team. Which DMAIC step are you currently applying?
50. You have been assigned to a project as the project manager. From the following options, which best describes your primary task as the project manager?
- Ensuring that all your projects are completed at the same time
- To supervise your group of projects
- Provide centralized management to the group of projects and programs
- Continuously improving the assigned project
51. What’s the main purpose of holding a retrospective?
- Encourage improvements that prepare the team for future projects
- Let stakeholders give feedback so the team can get a different perspective
- Allow the project manager to explain why the project did or did not succeed
- Determine why the team missed a milestone and update the client