15. When designing cross-platform experiences, which platform should you focus on first when you build a new product?
16. What is responsive design?
- Design that allows a website to change automatically depending on the size of the device
- Design that can determine if a user is on a mobile device and automatically download an app
- Design that frequently changes due to feedback from users
- Design that responds differently to users who have signed in with an account
18. Assistive technology includes any product, equipment, or systems that can enhance learning, working, and daily living for people with disabilities. Which of the following assistive technologies can help people with limited vision? Select all that apply.
19. A designer is just starting the user-centered design process. What is the first thing they need to do?
- Ideate new solutions based off other problems
- Iterate on the design using what they’ve learned
- Understand how the user experiences the product or similar products
- Prototype with the wireframes they made
22. Which of the following are best practices when designing for mobile experiences? Select all that apply.
- Keep navigation buttons short and simple
- Place call-to-action buttons front and center
- Create unique color schemes for each platform
- Design a custom app, to direct all users to a single platform experience