27. What are the benefits of following a UX design framework? Select all that apply.
- UX frameworks promote iteration to design the right user experience.
- UX frameworks focus on the user.
- UX frameworks support creating solutions that address the user’s problem.
- UX frameworks focus on earning the most money.
30. Which of the following are best practices when designing for mobile experiences? Select all that apply.
31. A user with limited vision is interacting with a mobile device. Software on the device allows the user to navigate and interact using their voice. What assistive technology does this scenario describe?
32. What is user-centered design?
- Design that predicts the needs of users and allows potential users to experiment with prototypes
- Design that allows users to assist in creating a prototype of a product with their own personal knowledge of design
- Design that focuses on the user’s story and emotions as well as the insights a designer gathers
- Design that is data-focused and relies on trends and patterns to ensure a product will be desirable
33. Fill in the blank: A framework creates the basic structure that focuses and supports a problem that you’re trying to solve, like an outline for a project. UX designers use various frameworks to organize their approach to designs based on ____________ and the type of organization they work for.
34. Previously, designers were primarily designing for a desktop platform. Now, they are designing for many different platforms and products need to adapt to whatever screen the user is on. What type of design helps designers accomplish this?
35. What should you consider when creating an equity-focused product?
- Accommodating the needs of users who are in the primary market segment for a product.
- Accommodating the needs of users with disabilities
- Accommodating the needs of users who have been historically excluded from the design process.
- Accommodating the needs of all possible users, using a one-size-fits-all design approach.