40. Fill in the blank: During the empathize phase of the design thinking process, your primary goal is to _____.
41. During the test phase (also known as the evaluate phase), you’re trying to determine if the design that you created actually solves the user’s problem. What are some best practices to follow when conducting usability testing during the test phase? Select all that apply.
- Analyze the usability testing results.
- Tell your users exactly how to accomplish the tasks you’ve asked them to do.
- Observe, listen, and take notes while the user completes the tasks.
- est your prototype with real people who represent your user.