25. Which activity ensures ethical procurement in the initiating phase of a project?
26. To create a well-organized budget, a project manager includes different types of expenses. Which type of budget expense includes costs for day-to-day tasks within a company?
28. As a project manager creating a budget, you’re thinking about all the parts of a project from beginning to end—making a list of every material, resource, and contract worker. What do you call this type of budgeting?
30. “Honesty, responsibility, respect, and fairness are the values…” begins what type of saying of the Project Management Institute that serves as a guide to how they do procurement and other business?
32. Time and materials contracts are usually paid monthly, based on hours worked. What is a fixed contract?
33. Which of the following statements is typically true regarding budgeting?
- It’s important to not go over or under budget.
- It’s recommended to go either over or under budget.
- It’s important to not go over budget, but it’s recommended to go under budget.
- It’s important to not go under budget, but it’s recommended to go over budget.