13. As a project manager, you prepare a final presentation for stakeholders to summarize what your team has accomplished and answer any questions or concerns. What type of presentation should you prepare?
14. What are the main purposes of the project closeout report? Select all that apply.
- Celebrate the team’s success with a formal congratulations
- Review the project’s performance in respect to budget and schedule
- Provide an evaluation of the quality of work
- Document what the team did, how they did it, and what they delivered
15. As a project manager, you put together closing documentation for a project. Which of the following steps should you complete? Select all that apply.
16. What should a project manager do to ensure an effective closing process? Select all that apply.
- The project manager hosts a retrospective meeting for the team.
- The project manager confirms the work is done and the agreed-upon closing processes are executed.
- The project manager invites the stakeholders to provide the notes from their independent retrospective.
- The project manager gives the stakeholders an impact reporting presentation.
17. What team considerations should the project manager focus on during the closing process?
- Build a culture that allows retrospectives so teams can collaborate and have positive changes
- Encourage the team to review one another’s work to find the weak link in the team
- Review all project tasks to see where the team members could have been involved more
- Work with each team member to review the work that they did and the deadlines they missed
20. A project manager assigns tasks to a team that is not prepared or skilled in the languages required to implement the solution. The team is not able to complete the deliverables adequately. What type of project does this describe?
21. Consider the following scenario:
The project manager reviews documentation for the project, including the statement of work and RACI chart. The project manager closes the vendor contract, submits all payments, and retrieves all final deliverables from contracted workers. They send an email communication to ensure all stakeholders are aware that the project is ending. Finally, the project manager finishes up the project by gathering final feedback and conducting closing surveys.
What step of the closing process did the project manager skip in this scenario?
- Refer to documentation created earlier in the project
- Complete any necessary follow-up work, such as gathering data and information
- Conduct administrative closure of the procurement process
- Put together closing documentation, such as creating closeout reports
22. As a project manager, you prepare a final presentation for stakeholders to summarize what your team has accomplished and answer any questions or concerns. What type of presentation should you prepare? Select all that apply.
- Gives the project manager time to meet with the team one last time to complete missing work
- Evaluates the project’s performance with respect to budget and schedule
- Serves as a blueprint to document what the team did, how they did it, and what they delivered
- Provides an evaluation of the quality of work