25. Which of the following are true regarding a team celebration at the end of a project? Select all that apply.
26. What are the impacts of not formally closing a project?
- A strained relationship and lack of credibility with customers, users, and vendors
- Project stakeholders work with project managers to complete the project
- Not enough work for the team if the project isn’t closed
- The project team will move on to the next project
27. As a project manager, you are preparing for the initial launch of a product and further product updates in the near future. Does the initial launch need a closing process and why?
- This launch does not need a closing process because initial launches can happen multiple times.
- This launch does need a closing process because the first launch is a milestone that will not be re-addressed.
- This launch does not need a closing process because that requires more work for the project manager.
- This launch does need a closing process because all projects have a closing process for milestones.
28. In what ways does a small closing process at the end of each milestone differ from a formal, more comprehensive closing phase at the end of the project? Select all that apply.
- A formal closing, at the end of a project, is the last step before a team disbands.
- A formal closing, at the end of a project, includes an impact reporting meeting.
- After a milestone closing, during the project, there is no need to reach out to stakeholders.
- After a milestone closing, during the project, stakeholders provide feedback regarding any changes that need to be made going forward.
29. What stage of the closing process are retrospectives done? Select all that apply.
30. As a project manager, your team has completed the required tasks for a project. What is the first step of the closeout process?
- The project manager can review all tasks to assure the work is completed and no tasks were missed.
- The project manager can ask the client to sign off on the contract documents.
- The project manager meets with the team to celebrate the completed work.
- The project manager can start another round of user testing.
31. What steps should a project manager take to make sure a project is closed? Select all that apply.
- Get formal recognition from stakeholders that the project is done
- Spend any remaining funds in the project’s budget
- Ensure all agreed upon project management processes are complete
- Confirm all tasks and work are complete
33. User acceptance testing for a product results in more unblockable bugs and the client is unsatisfied with the product. What type of project does this describe?
34. The deadline for a specific project has not been properly communicated with stakeholders and is pushed out continuously. What type of project has this become?
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. As a project manager, how can you determine if milestones need a closing process?
- If the team decides the milestone closing process will waste time
- If a stakeholder requested it in the project charter
- If there are more milestones than project tasks
- If the milestones won’t be re-addressed at a later time in the project