37. What should a project manager do at the end of a project to document acceptance from all stakeholders?
- Review the budget with stakeholders
- Review the risk register with the stakeholders
- Ensure you have written proof that all stakeholders are happy with the outcome
- Ensure training documentations are finalized with the stakeholders
39. During the project closeout stage, you plan to take the team out and award them dinner for their accomplishments. What step of the project closure stage are we implementing?
40. As a project manager, which of the following should you include in the closeout report? Select three that apply.
- Daily project tasks, such as a breakdown in a spreadsheet
- Resources, such as the original project plan
- Key accomplishments, such as which objectives the team met
- Open items, such as ideas for changes you’d like to make
43. As a project manager assigned to a new project, what document can you reference in order to get information on past similar projects?
44. What should a project closing report resources section include? Select all that apply.
45. Fill in the blank: When closing a project, you should gather _____ from your team to help you improve processes and grow as a project manager.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. What is the purpose of the impact report?
- Protect the scope of the project by properly communicating project issues
- Determine if the project needs a small closing process at the end of each milestone
- Review the project with team members to discuss the details of the project
- Demonstrate how the project went and discuss the impact of its product or service
48. What opportunities does the project closeout document provide for project managers? Select all that apply.
- The team will be able to prevent confusion about the project in the future.
- The team will be able to ensure every task is complete.
- The team will be able to reflect on performance.
- The team will be able to celebrate more in the future.