37. When monitoring a website in Google Analytics, a marketer collects information on user behavior. Which of the following are considered advanced metrics they can track?
- View search results (when a user performs a search on a site)
- Session start (when a user engages with a website)
- Awareness (when a user first learns about a website)
- First visit (when a user first visits a website)
38. In the Google Analytics Explorations feature, which Template gallery technique uses a table or chart to visualize the data?
39. A marketer calculates the number of times potential customers view an ad in a campaign at the awareness stage of the marketing funnel. What metric did they use?
40. In Google Ads, a marketer sets up a campaign and implements multiple ads that target a shared set of keywords. What does this best describe?
41. Consider the following scenario:
Imagine that a marketer wants a more complete view of the marketing funnel in one place—from clicks in the Awareness stage to conversion rate in the Conversion stage—without switching between platforms.
What method can they use to do this?
- Run all marketing funnel and sales data through a DataBox account.
- Run all marketing funnel and sales data through a Firebase account.
- Link a HubSpot account to a Mailchimp account.
- Link a Google Ads account to Google Analytics.
42. In Google Analytics, marketers often choose the cross-channel last click model. What does this model do?
- It attributes 100% of the conversion to the last channel that a customer clicked through before converting.
- It attributes 50% of the conversion to the last channel that a customer clicked through before converting.
- It attributes 50% of the conversion to the last Google Ads channel that a customer clicked through before converting
- It attributes 100% of the conversion to the last Google Ads channel that a customer clicked through before converting.
43. A marketer exports data from Google Ads and Google Analytics. What does this enable them to do?
- Create an archive of data from past campaigns for analysis and comparison
- Exclude all exported data from any future analysis
- Use campaign data in isolation from previous campaign data
- Ensure that the data columns include all the data they want to export
45. Consider the following scenario:
Imagine a marketer sets up a Google Analytics 4 property to collect information about a brand’s website. Next, they want to learn what devices were used to visit the website.
What can the marketer use to collect this information?
46. A marketer links a Google Ads account to Google Analytics. They learn which audience to spend more budget on in future campaigns. How does linking the accounts enable this insight?
- It allows them to view data in Google Analytics, so they don’t have to switch back and forth between platforms.
- It combines the conversion data from Google Ads with the audience demographics in Google Analytics.
- It enables a complete view of the marketing funnel in one place, from awareness to conversion.
- It compares the difference in attribution between the cross-channel last click and ads preferred-model.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. Which of the following statements best describes Google Tag Manager? Select all that apply.
- It has a graphical interface for the deployment of tags.
- It requires that users have skills in Python programming.
- It can deploy tags for Google Analytics only.