25. Imagine that a marketer wants to use Google Analytics to monitor email traffic and learn how much of that email traffic came from the campaign of interest. To do that, they add tags to the URLs shared in emails and configure dimensions for these tags to monitor what? Select all that apply.
26. In the Google Analytics Explorations feature, which Template gallery technique shows the data for users that have been organized into groupings by their common attributes?
27. In Google Ads, what is the impressions metric?
28. Imagine that a marketer wants to create an archive of data from past campaigns for analysis and comparison. How can they do that?
29. A marketer uses Google Tag Manager for universal tagging. Why would they choose this tag?
- After adding this tag, other products like Google Ads can also be turned on to collect metrics for the traffic from Google Ads.
- It is designed for use with all Google products and services, and additional tags are required to monitor traffic from other advertising or media platforms.
- It enables the use and management of many tags for multiple advertising platforms and systems in a simple and centralized way.
- It enables the use and management of one tag for multiple advertising platforms and systems in a simple and centralized way.
30. A digital marketer uses Google Analytics to help monitor the conversion rate for an email campaign. Which campaign tags should be added to the URL shared in emails? Select all that apply.
31. A digital marketer uses a Google Analytics template to visualize the steps users take to progress from one stage in the customer journey to the next. What technique does this describe?
32. In Google Ads, what can ad groups help you do? Select all that apply.
33. Fill in the blank: Linking Google Ads to Google Analytics allows you to combine the conversion data from Google Ads with the _____.
34. Fill in the blank: A(n) _____ attributes 100% of the conversion to the last Google Ads channel a customer clicked through before converting.
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. A marketer exports data from Google Ads and Google Analytics. What does this enable them to do?
- Ensure that the data columns include all the data they want to export
- Use campaign data in isolation from previous campaign data
- Eliminate any new discoveries from an analysis of historical trends
- Analyze the data from Google Ads and Google Analytics in a spreadsheet