25. As the vice-president of your class Philanthropy Club at school, you assembled and led a team of 20 students to plan and execute events like fundraisers, community gatherings, and academic assemblies. What project management skills does your Philanthropy Club experience demonstrate?
26. Which of the following responsibilities involves overseeing activities that team members do on a daily or weekly basis?
28. You just finished a successful internship as a project support specialist at a large banking firm and are looking for a full-time project management job. The best project manager position listed near you is for an IT project manager. Why might you be a good candidate for this job?
- Only people with IT experience can manage banking projects.
- Because most IT projects are related to banking.
- Because banks use information technologies.
- Because project management skills learned in one industry can be applied to other industries.
30. What did researchers project in 2020 for job growth in the project management field?
- Project management talent is in high demand in a few countries.
- Project managers cannot succeed without a PM certification.
- Project management aligned roles will need nearly 90 million people to fill positions by the year 2027.
- Project management talent is only in high demand in large American cities.
31. Which of the following are benefits of a contracting job in project management? Select all that apply.
32. You have recently been hired as a project manager leading a team of technical writers in completing a set of user manuals for a new product launch. Which of the following abilities are you expected to demonstrate?
33. You’ve been asked to lead a team implementing a new production technique in one of your company’s factories. The implementation process starts next Monday and the company would like you to complete it within two weeks. What is this implementation process an example of?
34. As someone who has already gained some experience in introductory-level positions, you are seeking a job in a more traditional project management role. Which of the following roles might interest you? Select all that apply.
Shuffle Q/A 3
35. As someone seeking a project management role, you occasionally meet people in a professional setting to share knowledge and create new business connections. This is an example of what strategy to get a job?
36. Fill in the blank: According to a 2017 Project Management Institute study, industries like manufacturing, construction, information technology, publishing, finance, and oil and gas are experiencing _____ with project management jobs.
- the most amount of growth compared to other industries
- the same amount of growth compared to other industries
- the least amount of growth compared to other industries
- no growth compared to other industries