38. A Product Owner writing a user story needs the story to fit within the planned Sprint. If the user story is too large, they break it down into multiple scaled-down stories to meet which of the I.N.V.E.S.T. story writing criteria?
39. As a Product Owner, you need to add estimates to your Backlog for a small number of items. You’d like your team to reach a consensus on the number of items, and you would also like to incorporate the Fibonacci sequence. Which effort estimation technique should you use?
40. Which of the following indicates that a product meets the Definition of Done? Select all that apply.
42. How can tools like Jira and Asana help teams who are practicing Scrum methodologies?
- They can help store feedback from team retrospectives.
- Team members can use them to adjust the project budget.
- They can help track work items in Product Backlog.
- Team members can use them to present slides.
43. Which of the following is true regarding the factors that determine how long a Sprint should last in the Scrum Methodology?
- The timeline of a Sprint should be short enough to generate a learning cycle.
- The stakeholders should decide how long Sprints should be for the team.
- Sprints should always be set for two weeks for the Scrum Team.
- Sprints should be as long as possible to allow developers to complete tasks.
44. A Product Owner decides to launch a new product for the clients. Which of the following options must be true for the release to be successful?
- The features need to meet all of the requirements determined by the stakeholders.
- The release needs to meet the minimum viable product requirements.
- The first release of the product only needs to meet up to fifty percent of the requirements.
- The release needs to meet requirements beyond the product increment.
45. What stakeholder benefit does a team provide when they have a stable velocity and refine their Product Backlog?
- Able to compare the team to other teams at the company
- Able to alter the project’s goals, milestones, and deliverables
- Verify if the team is productive
- Know approximately how long it will take to complete the Backlog