25. The Scrum team has completed a user story and has received a sign-off from the Product Owner on the acceptance criteria. What should the status of this user story be?
26. A stakeholder wants to know how many items in the Product Backlog the team will complete in a specific time period. What can the Scrum Master focus on to get this data?
28. Which of the following best describes the purpose of a Product Backlog for the Scrum team?
- It is the guide and roadmap of your product.
- A complete description of what your product will do.
- The training module for your product’s release.
- A collection of thoughts about the product from your team.
29. A Product Owner writes a user story for an item in a Sprint. They ensure that the story is something that will be beneficial to the user. Which I.N.V.E.S.T story writing criteria are they trying to fulfill?
30. As a Product Owner, you need to add estimates to your Backlog items. You have a small team and a large number of Product Backlog items. Which effort estimation technique should you use based on the team size and amount of tasks?
31. A Product Owner completes a Sprint cycle and prepares to start the next Sprint. They want to schedule a meeting to understand each team member’s availability and capacity. What type of meeting should they schedule to achieve this?
33. Which of the following questions does a team’s velocity aim to answer?
- How many stakeholders does this project need?
- Which team member will take the most points in this Sprint?
- What are the team’s opinions on the items to work on?
- How long will it take to complete the Product Backlog?