13. You are a Product Owner estimating some user stories with your team. Using the Planning Poker™ method of estimation, you notice one of your team members has chosen the coffee card as part of their estimation. What does this typically mean?
14. Which of the following typically happens during a Sprint? Select all that apply.
- The Sprint Goal is changed by the Product Owner as needed.
- The Product Backlog is refined by the Product Owner as needed.
- The project scope is clarified with the Product Owner as more is learned.
- The work quality improves—or at least stays the same—when compared to the last Sprint.
15. Which of the following statements is true about the Sprint backlog in Scrum methodology?
- The Sprint backlog will always have three user stories in the current Sprint.
- The Sprint backlog defines the items to work on during the current Sprint.
- The Sprint backlog is the same as the Product Backlog.
- The Sprint backlog is team members’ most favorited user story.
16. What is a key goal of completing a Sprint review with the team?
- To determine which items in the Sprint backlog have met the definition of done.
- To prioritize the next Sprint items to work on and team availability.
- To discuss stakeholder comments with the Product Manager.
- To discuss how to better work as a team to get work done.
17. When conducting a successful Sprint Retrospective, what type of questions should the Scrum Master ask the team?
- Quick questions that require a yes or no answer
- Questions that highlight an individual’s performance
- Questions that identify the team’s biases and opinions
- Open-ended questions that promote discussions
19. What is the main benefit of allowing team members to physically move the status of an item between “To-do,” “In Progress,” and “Done?”
- It helps Product Owners find the velocity of the team.
- It allows team members to track who completes the most points.
- It allows team members to clearly see the flow of a task.
- It allows team members to use the status updates in Retrospectives.