49. During team retrospectives, the Scrum Master notices that a team member does not speak up or ask as many questions. What can they do to ensure all members can provide feedback? Select all that apply.
- Pair up team members to encourage participation.
- Take the first ten minutes of the meeting to implement some quiet journaling.
- Make no changes and hope that they will be able to speak up in the future.
- Ask that specific team member to speak up first during retrospectives.
50. How would you best compare a Kanban board to a Scrum board?
51. Which of the following options exemplifies the Scrum pillar of transparency?
- Consistently track all progress and updates for a task.
- Inspect new requirements and additional features from stakeholders.
- Consistently track points each team member completes.
- Allow team members to compete with each other on task timelines.
54. Which of the following best describes the purpose of a Product Backlog for the Scrum team?
- A complete description of what your product will do.
- The training module for your product’s release.
- It is the guide and roadmap of your product.
- A collection of thoughts about the product from your team.