14. A marketer is considering the pros and cons of paid search. Which of the following is an advantage of paid search ads?
15. Why is social media marketing important?
- It drives engagement and promotes a brand on social media channels.
- It is more valuable than a digital marketing strategy when connecting with customers.
- It sends automatic emails to potential customers about a brand.
- It plans and publishes valuable content for a brand.
17. Imagine that a business divides their email subscriber list into smaller groups based on specific criteria. What is this process called?
18. Which of the following best describes a brand?
- How a company communicates its values and culture
- How a company markets its primary asset, like a product or service
- How much customers are willing to pay for a company’s products
- How a company is perceived by the public
19. How can a marketer use what they learn in the initial planning stage to establish a strong digital marketing strategy? Select all that apply.
20. Which of the following statements refer to marketing goals?
- They are specific objectives in a plan or strategy aren’t connected to a business’s goals.
- They include things like increasing profits and raising productivity.
- They are specific objectives in a plan or strategy that should support a business’s larger aims.
- They are typically big, long-term, and have the potential to affect an entire company.
21. Digital channels fit into three main categories. What are these categories?
22. A business owner grows their email lists by linking ads to email sign-up forms. They contact customers directly and inform them about special promotions.
Which one of the five pillars of social media marketing does this represent?
23. What can businesses do to personalize their emails to customers? Select all that apply.
24. A business wants to follow up on a customer’s recent interactions. Which of the following could they include in an email?
Shuffle Q/A 2
26. Imagine that a company invests in its marketing strategy but does not have a strong brand identity. What is the likely result?
- Customers will prefer the company to its competitors.
- Customers will remain loyal to the company.
- Customers will not seek out a company’s competitors.
- Customers will not remember who the company is.