27. What does Media Mix refer to?
- The combination of digital channels used to reach your goals and how you divide your budget among them.
- The stages of the marketing funnel and the goals you set for the duration of the campaign.
- The budget you have allocated to a marketing campaign and the goals you set for the duration of the campaign.
- The combination of internal and external marketing efforts and how you divide your budget among them.
30. How does paid search compare to search engine optimization (SEO)?
31. A social media manager decides when to post content and how often. They would like to regularly engage followers without posting too much.
Which one of the five pillars of social media marketing does this represent?
32. A brand wants to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers. To do that, they send emails with relevant, helpful content to a list of existing subscribers. What is this strategy called?
33. Which of the following best describes brand equity?
- How a company is thought of by the public
- The number of customers that purchase a brand’s primary asset, like a product or service
- The value customers give to a brand’s offerings when compared with similar products from another brand
- How a company communicates its values and culture
35. Which of the following refers to a digital marketing strategy?
37. What can brands do to deliver an experience that feels specific to each individual?
Shuffle Q/A 3
39. Which of the following statements best describe how a company’s brand and marketing work together? Select all that apply.
- A company’s marketing strategy can help a business build its brand.
- A company’s marketing strategy defines its brand identity.
- A company’s brand identity changes with its marketing strategy.
- A company’s brand is the foundation for its marketing strategy.