40. Fill in the blank: When setting a digital marketing strategy, it's important to learn about your customers and _____ before picking your channels
41. What is a marketing goal?
- A set of objectives that remain consistent in the long term
- A big, long-term aim that has the potential to affect an entire company
- A small, targeted objective that is specific to marketing activities
- A tactic that results in increased productivity for a business
42. A company that makes a software product wants to grow their customer base. Which of the following is a specific business goal for this company?
- We want to increase the number of customers that purchase our software, and we want to create year-over-year growth for our product in new markets.
- We want to increase our number of active customers by 25% over the next year. To do that, we will add three new features that make it easier for customers to access files on the cloud.
- We want to increase our company profits.
- We want to increase year-over-year revenue by selling more units of our software product to more customers in new market segments.
43. What is paid media?
- Positive digital exposure generated through personal or public recommendations.
- Any form of digital promotion a brand pays to put online
- Website content, blogs, and eBooks
- All the digital content a brand fully controls
44. Which of the following best describes how organic exposure from search engine optimization (SEO) compares to paid search?
- Organic exposure from SEO produces results more quickly than paid search.
- Organic exposure from SEO lasts for less time than paid search.
- Organic exposure from SEO lasts longer than paid search.
- Organic exposure from SEO promotes a website at the top of a search results page like paid search does.
45. What is the difference between email segmentation and personalization?
- Segmentation is sending emails to subscribers to share information about a brand; personalization is sending unwanted emails in bulk to a mass recipient list.
- Segmentation is dividing email subscriber groups based on criteria; personalization is customizing email content for individual subscribers.
- Personalization is sending emails to subscribers to share information about a brand; segmentation is sending unwanted emails in bulk to a mass recipient list.
- Personalization is dividing email subscriber groups based on criteria; segmentation is customizing email content for individual subscribers.