50. To support the goal of growing its customer base by 30%, an electronics business will increase its lead generation by 35% over the next six months. To generate leads, they will highlight new product features with a 10% increase in ad budget.
What type of goal is this?
52. Which of the following refers to owned media?
- It can include banner ads, video ads, and social media ads.
- It can be persuasive, but it doesn’t advertise or sell products directly.
- It is generated by customers in response to things like product quality and customer service.
- It is any promotion a brand pays to put online.
53. A business wants to send customers personalized emails at different stages of the marketing funnel. Which of the following is an example of an email they would send during the conversion stage?
- An email promoting the business’s best-selling products
- An email offering a discount for a product the customer didn’t order
- An email about the business’s loyalty program after a purchase
- An email sharing information about how the owner started the business