13. Fill in the blank: Commonly used in e-commerce, _____ have a limited time to make an impression on potential customers and are placed before, during, or after ads.
14. What type of campaign provides a simpler business marketing experience by combining Search and Display campaigns and allows Google to control most of the campaign’s management?
15. As an e-commerce specialist, you create an automated campaign that allows you to optimize for more sales and reach shoppers across Google's sites and networks. What campaign does this refer to?
16. As an e-commerce marketer, you choose a campaign name and then set the goals for a Smart Shopping campaign. What should you select as the goal?
17. As an e-commerce marketer, you create a marketing strategy for when customers are much more likely to buy products due to related weather variables or special events. What season does this refer to?
18. An e-commerce specialist uses Google Ads Performance Planner to prepare for the on-season. What does this tool allow them to do?
- Identify when a user search is likely to generate a conversion with high-value
- Determine the perfect bid and budget settings for campaigns that run year-round
- Manually and automatically adjust bids to receive the highest number of store visits
- Reuse the same marketing strategy during on- and off-season periods of the year
19. A business considers online advertising compared to traditional advertising. Its goal is to target a larger audience to help increase sales. What key benefit of online advertising applies to this specific goal?
- Online advertising is time sensitive and has a strong return on investment.
- Online advertising allows businesses to create global campaigns without a high cost.
- Online advertising helps businesses track analytics where their ads are viewed.
- Online advertising requires less work and is quick and easy to produce.
21. Fill in the blank: _____ offer a variety of campaign types to help digital marketers craft specific messaging in their online ads to attract and engage potential customers.
22. A marketer aims to connect with new customers by placing image ads across several websites. What is a benefit of using the Google Display Network to achieve their goal?
- It places video advertisements before, during, or after YouTube videos.
- It promotes online inventory and boosts traffic to a website store.
- It reaches over 90 percent of Internet users worldwide.
- It creates product listings that appear on search results.
Shuffle Q/A 2
23. When creating a Smart campaign, you give Google control of the campaign’s direction and how the budget is spent. What is a benefit of this?
- Spend less time checking on the campaign while it operates
- Show inventory to customers at the right time across different networks
- Gain access to unlimited campaign goals and keywords
- Pay when someone clicks on an ad but doesn’t make a purchase
24. An e-commerce marketer creates an ad campaign that uses real-time signals like user queries, time of day, and devices to show products to customers. What is a benefit of choosing a Smart Shopping campaign to reach customers at the right time?
- It uses the time shoppers spend viewing a product to encourage shoppers to complete a purchase
- It uses technology to choose the best budget strategies and targets shoppers at the same time
- It uses technology to optimize for sales and reaches shoppers across Google’s sites and networks
- It controls the keyword search and conversion metrics that drive shopper traffic to a website