27. As an e-commerce specialist, you often recognize common trends in the industry. You use an adjustment tool in Google Ads that informs the smart bid tool when to change its bidding behavior. What is this an example of?
29. A business aims to market its new product to an international audience. They require a method that generates ads easily, as their budget does not allow for additional expenses or detailed planning. How does online advertising enable them to do this?
- By targeting specific countries using digital marketing technologies
- By using automated structures that streamline the advertising process
- By hiring actors and a production crew and writing the script
- By allowing them to track analytics to learn where their ads were viewed
30. An e-commerce marketer creates an ad campaign that is not limited to the Google Search platform but can appear on any platform part of the Google Display Network. Which ad campaign did they create?
31. A marketer aims to reach new and returning customers online and considers different ad campaigns. Why should they consider a video ad campaign to reach their goal?
- It reaches customers by placing an image advertisement across various websites.
- It reaches billions of users worldwide before, during, or after YouTube clips.
- It reaches customers who know what they want and are ready to make a purchase.
- It reaches customers by listing products on search results along with a photo and price.