37. What are the benefits of a Smart Shopping campaign? Select all that apply.
38. Fill in the blank: When a digital marketer creates a Smart Shopping campaign in Google Ads, by default, it sets bids that maximize the _____ within their provided average daily budget.
39. As an e-commerce specialist, you use seasonality adjustments to inform Smart Bidding and prepare for seasonal events. What does this tool allow you to do?
- Set a time and date for when you expect a short spike in the conversion rate
- Manually adjust your bids automatically to give you the highest number of store visits
- Determine when a user search is likely to generate a conversion with high-value
- Select the perfect bid and budget settings for campaigns that run year-round
40. Fill in the blank: When optimizing your e-commerce strategy, consider adjusting certain product prices so that they match or are _____.
41. Before online advertising, what type of audience was nearly impossible for small to medium-sized companies to reach?
42. A marketer uses various campaign types to create specific messaging for their online ads and attract and engage their target audience. What did they use?
43. As an e-commerce marketer, you aim to sell a product by listing it on search results along with a photo of the product and its price. Which ad campaign should you create?
44. As an e-commerce specialist, you create an automated campaign that only requires a few steps to complete and saves you time and money. What campaign does this refer to?
45. As an e-commerce marketer, you create a campaign that maximizes shopping potential by combining your single existing product feed and assets into ads across a variety of networks. What campaign is this?
46. Fill in the blank: In order to determine when a company might experience a spike or slow down in e-commerce traffic, they can use _____, a tool that lets them explore global Google searches.
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. What default does a Smart Shopping campaign set when choosing an average daily budget?
- Bids that maximize the views per customer within the provided average daily budget
- Bids that maximize the value of the conversions within the provided average daily budget
- Bids that maximize the customer experience within the provided average daily budget
- Bids that maximize the lead generation within the provided average daily budget
48. As an e-commerce marketer, you use the off-season to create additional campaigns. The goal is to obtain customer information and use this information to follow up with new promotions during the on-season. Why does this strategy work?
- Off-season is the period when customers are much more likely to buy products
- Off-season is a valuable time to build awareness and target new contacts and audiences
- Off-season is the best time for customer engagement on all social media platforms
- Off-season is when businesses can expect to receive the most financial gain