50. As a project manager, you want to integrate change management into your project. You do this by ensuring stakeholders are aware of the upcoming changes. You introduce the deliverable to stakeholders by hosting a demonstration and a question and answer forum. These actions represent which change management best practice?
51. Which of the following are part of organizational structure? Select all that apply.
- How job tasks are divided and coordinated
- How the different members of an organization relate to one another
- How the organization reports its earnings
- How members of an organization are compensated
52. Which of the following refers to an internal group that defines and maintains project standards across the organization?
53. As a project manager, you believe limited access to the necessary people and equipment could cause the project to go past deadline. Which organizational topic could you discuss with your key stakeholder to get the project back on track?
57. Which of the following best describes an example of successful change management?
- Your company is restructuring and you have been chosen to manage a key project.
- HR adopts the new onboarding process that your project team was tasked to develop.
- Your team is selected to implement a key project for your company’s Office of Procurement.
- Your team develops software that meets the success criteria presented to you by your company’s CFO.
58. Fill in the blank: Project governance covers _____.
- documents such as the project charter, project proposal, RACI chart, and project communication plan
- decisions such as policies, regulations, functions, processes, and procedures
- roles such as sponsor, stakeholder, project manager, client, and team members
- phases such as the initiating, planning, executing, and closing of a project