37. As someone interviewing for a project management role, you ask questions about how team members provide feedback to one another, ways the company celebrates success, and whether risk-taking is encouraged. Which part of a company’s culture do these questions help you learn more about?
38. As a project manager, you want to integrate change management into your project. You do this by establishing a change management process early in the project. You also adopt portions of the company’s change management plan so that it aligns with your project. These actions represent which change management best practice?
40. Which questions can help project managers learn about a company’s organizational culture? Select all that apply.
41. Which of the following statements is true of the change management process? Select all that apply.
- It follows Waterfall methodology principles.
- It is the sole responsibility of the project manager.
- It requires effective communication from the project manager.
- It includes the successful delivery and adoption of a completed project.
44. What tools can a project manager incorporate to assist in project adoption? Select all that apply.
- Feedback mechanisms, such as surveys, to capture stakeholder input
- Flowcharts to illustrate the project’s development process
- Culture mapping to illustrate how the company’s values, norms, and employees behavior may be affected by the project
- Reporting charts to show the relationships among people and groups within the organization
45. As someone interviewing for a project management role, you want to understand the organizational culture of the company you’re interviewing with. Which of the following questions could help you learn about the atmosphere at the company? Select all that apply.
- What are some of the ways the company celebrates success?
- How do managers support and motivate their team?
- What is the company’s dress code?
- What is the average salary for the company’s project managers?
46. As a project manager, you want to integrate change management into your project. Which of the following questions will help you understand how to do so? Select all that apply.
- What is the timeline for implementing my project?
- What are the best means of communication for informing people about my product?
- What other products are available to achieve the goals of my project?
- What management practices will lead to the successful implementation of my project?
47. When working in different geographies, why is awareness of established customs important for understanding organizational culture?
48. What can a project manager do to manage changes effectively and encourage project adoption? Select all that apply.
- Avoid having team members as advocates because they may be too enthusiastic about the project
- Communicate clearly by being transparent and upfront with their ideas
- Encourage supervisors to use their authority to force employee adoption
- Create a sense of ownership and urgency around the project