40. A problem statement helps designers create the vision for the design. Which of the following is an example of a strong problem statement?
- A teenager needs a scheduler app because they participate in a lot of extra-curricular activities.
- Lynn wants a smart device-enabled recipe app to help with cooking meals.
- Joshua is a new business owner who needs a tool for tracking expenses easily while on-the-go because he travels a lot for business.
- Rachel needs an app for a music library.
42. Review the journey map for user persona Shane: Shane was able to reserve books, but was frustrated with the limited quantity of books they were allowed to reserve. Which row in the journey map would include Shane’s pain points?
43. If the majority of users accessing a site are likely to use a mobile device, what are some best practices for building a site with these users in mind? Select all that apply.
- Keep the mobile site consistent with the same content as the desktop site.
- Limit the access to only what’s available on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Provide features that take advantage of the unique benefits of mobile phones.
- Organize the site so it’s easy for users to find what they want.