26. Why should designers take a mobile-first approach when designing solutions for new potential users?
- Adopting a mobile-first approach converts mobile users to desktops users.
- Using a mobile-first approach is best for global users, since most people use a mobile phone to access the internet.
- Focusing on mobile users first offers a quicker path to a product’s launch.
- Prioritizing mobile users ensures access for those with access to other devices.
27. You design a banking app for mobile and desktop devices that can alert users about large deposits or withdrawals. The mobile notifications provide limited information in one sentence, while the desktop notifications provide complete details. Which of the four C’s do these features represent?
28. A design team is working on a design project for a bill pay app. They have to design the app quickly and with a limited budget. Which of the following app types would work best in this scenario?
29. Review the journey map for user persona Shane: Shane is ready to pick up books from the library, but is unsure of the process to complete this action. Based on this pain point, you provide detailed instructions for Shane to test their ability to pick up the books. Which row in the journey map should include those instructions?
30. Consider the following persona and user story:
"As a busy professional and avid book lover, I want to be able to reserve books in advance, so that I can pick them up based on my schedule.”
What component of the user story addresses the persona’s goal to access books they want to read when they arrive at the library?
31. Fill in the blank: When outlining your goals in a competitive audit, you should include your users, _____, and the product’s industry.
32. What question should you ask when deciding which device to design for first?
- Where will users go once they access the app or website?
- How much do users pay for internet access, cellular access, or wi-fi signal?
- Where will users be when they access the product?
- When will users access the product?