23. A team of UX designers is excited to create mockups of a responsive website they have been working on. What will the mockups do that wireframes do not do?
24. You are creating a mockup of a food delivery mobile app. While creating the mockup you add in text and decide on a few fonts. What aspect of visual design are you adding?
25. How can designers employ the iconography visual design element to enhance a mockup?
- Arrange text and images to organize simple user journeys, and make content easy to find
- Compile images, shapes, and symbols to create an association with a subject or idea
- Mix, match, and contrast colors and text to communicate a core theme
- Organize text and typefaces to make language legible, readable, and visually appealing
26. A team of designers is starting to create mockups from wireframes. Should they use the same design tool for the mockups that they used for the wireframes?
- Yes, and it’s best practice to place the wireframes near the mockups for reference.
- No, because this is an opportunity to move to a more fully-featured design tool
- Maybe, but it depends on what the team and the client decide for this project