14. An attacker uses software that continuously tries different combinations of characters to gain access to something password protected. What kind of attack is this?
15. Which of these are devices that let employees enter buildings and restricted areas and access secured computer systems at any time, day or night?
16. Two people arrive at a building saying they are repair workers. An employee trusts them and lets them in. As soon as they have access to the building, they hack into a computer and steal confidential information. What kind of attack is this?
17. Which of these is an XSS (Cross-site scripting) injection attack?
- An attack where attackers fool an employee into letting them into a restricted area or building
- An attack that targets a whole website and uses database commands to delete or steal data and run other malicious commands
- An attack that overloads a system with ICMP echo requests to overwhelm it, and to prevent legitimate users from accessing it.
- An attack that inserts malicious code into a website and targets the users of a service