40. QoS services are protocols that allow routers to make decisions about which IP datagram may be more important than others. Under which IP header field would QoS details be found?
41. What is the purpose of an ARP response?
- To improve authentication security
- To prevent a flood of UDP packets
- To let a broadcasting node know what is the MAC address to put into the destination hardware address field
- To send an ACK message to the broadcasting computer
42. What is one main reason CIDR is helpful in modern networking?
- CIDR increases network security with no additional resources
- CIDR simplifies MAC address assignment
- CIDR lowers the amount of power needed to run a server
- CIDR allows for more arbitrary network sizes