49. As someone seeking an entry-level project management position, you regularly check a popular job listings website for current openings. Which of the following roles are likely seeking a person with your project management skills? Select all that apply.
50. As you begin setting up your own event management company, you have a kickoff meeting to gather requirements from project teammates for how to keep everyone on pace and aligned. What common project management responsibility is this an example of?
51. As you search for project management roles, you may see a variety of industry-specific positions with titles like “engineering project manager” or “construction project manager.” Why is it possible for a project manager to move between industries?
- They are willing to change roles.
- They understand how to execute an effort on schedule and on budget.
- They have industry-specific expertise.
- They are willing to take a lower-level project management role.