13. What does the Agile Manifesto mean by business collaboration? Select all that apply.
- To establish communication between business people and developers
- To deliver working solutions frequently
- To keep working solutions simple so the end user is not confused
- To work with customers to deliver critical information to the team
14. In the acronym VUCA, the “U” stands for “Uncertainty.” What does “Uncertainty” mean in the context of VUCA?
15. As a project manager, your team is developing software in an industry with strict regulatory requirements. Your team works in iterations. Additionally, to accommodate the strict requirements, you allocate more time to planning and documentation than previous projects.
Which two project management methodologies is the project manager blending?
16. As a project manager, what are some reasons you might choose to follow a Scrum methodology? Select all that apply.
- It offers a regular and predictable meeting and delivery schedule, with predefined agendas and outcomes for the meetings.
- It supports and reinforces the Waterfall model.
- It has clear roles and responsibilities for your team, but emphasizes the power of the team as a whole.
- It’s free and open for everyone.
17. Why would you want to blend the Agile and Waterfall approaches? Select all that apply.
- Stakeholders may be more comfortable with traditional approaches and workflows, but, your project team is already established in Scrum and they wish to continue.
- A vendor on your project may already be following a traditional approach and the integration of teams will require blending of methods.
- There may be regulatory requirements that insist on certain traditional work processes, such as large requirements documents for certifications.
- Your team is reluctant to follow one approach or the other, so to make everyone happy, you blend the approaches.
18. As a project manager, you're leading a project that has an initial set of requirements at kick off, but you know this list will grow and change. Your team will work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements as the project moves forward. What approach is the best choice for your project?
19. Why was the Agile Manifesto developed? Select all that apply.
- The Agile Manifesto was designed by thought leaders and creators of new methodologies that came together to find common ground between their methods to solve a problem.
- The Agile Manifesto was designed to be a guide that would help project teams please their customers.
- The Agile Manifesto was developed to help project managers meet deadlines and stay within their budgets.
- The Agile Manifesto was developed to help keep processes flexible and focused on people: both the team and the users, over the end products or deliverables.
20. As an Agile project manager, why is it important to value customer collaboration over contract negotiation? Select all that apply.
- It reinforces that customer satisfaction is the highest priority when building a high quality and valuable product.
- It allows the freedom to collaborate with customers early and often.
- It encourages your team to seek out every opportunity to include the customer or stakeholder during project execution.
- It saves your organization time and money.
21. Which principles of the Agile Manifesto refer to team dynamics and culture? Select all that apply.
- Stakeholders should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely
- Regular team check-ins ensure the team stays on track
- Face-to-face conversations are most efficient for conveying information
- Best designs emerge from a well managed and overseen team