42. An airport wants to make its luggage-handling process faster and simpler for travelers. A data analyst examines and evaluates how the process works currently in order to achieve the goal of a more efficient process. What methodology do they use?
43. Fill in the blank: A data analyst with a technical mindset would break things down into smaller steps or pieces and work with them in an orderly and ______ way.
44. As a recently promoted data scientist one of your responsibilities is the implementation of data strategy. What would this responsibility include?
- Identifying a relationship between two or more pieces of data
- Evaluating how a process works currently in order to get where you want to be in the future
- Breaking things down into smaller steps or pieces and working with them in an orderly and logical way
- Managing the people, processes, and tools involved