38. As a project manager, you create timeline estimates for multiple tasks and assign them to team members. How can you decide which tasks to start first?
- Identify which tasks the team can execute in parallel.
- Assign the tasks to the team members based on their interests.
- Complete the largest task first and then the smaller tasks.
- Randomly assign tasks so that the workload is fairly distributed.
42. As a project manager, you notice a high number of uncompleted tasks. These open tasks could cause a delay in the project timeline. Which of the following steps will ensure the team still meets the deadlines?
43. As a project manager, you are midway through the execution phase and notice there are still many tasks to complete for the project. How can you help ensure the project can still be completed on time?
- Document the concerns about the task list and instruct your team to work faster.
- Review the task list with team members and stakeholders to eliminate unnecessary work.
- Keep quiet about your concerns and be more optimistic to help the team.
- Assign more tasks to team members who appear to have time available.
45. In a Kanban board, what type of information is typically stored on the cards?
46. Which of the following strategies follow project plan best practices? Select all that apply.
- Ask yourself if the information in your plan is clear enough for stakeholders to understand.
- Ask your team members to identify risks that will most likely occur, and create plans to prevent or mitigate those risks.
- Ask your team members daily if they are able to meet the deadlines they have for their tasks.
- Ask team members questions about their work to gain deeper insights into their tasks for the project.