11. You create a function using data values from a specified array. You notice that it works correctly only some of the time. You verify that the function was used correctly and you ask a colleague for their input. They ask if you locked the data array. What does this mean? Select all that apply.
12. The following is a selection from a spreadsheet:
To search for the population of Bangladesh, what is the correct VLOOKUP syntax?
13. A data analyst writes a query in SQL with the RIGHT JOIN function
What does this function do?
- It returns all the records in the fiction table and only the records from the books table with matching values.
- It returns all records in both the fiction table and the books table.
- It returns only the records with values that match from both tables.
- It returns all records in the books table and only the records from the fiction table with matching values.