37. A digital marketer’s overall marketing goal is to increase sales revenue. They set a micro-conversion performance goal of increasing newsletter sign-ups by 15%. Why would the marketer create this micro-conversion performance goal?
- Every campaign requires a micro and macro conversion performance goal.
- Every campaign requires broad, long-term goals that contribute to the overall success of a company.
- A micro conversion indicates that a customer is moving towards completing a purchase.
- A micro conversion indicates that a customer has purchased from a company before.
38. How does a digital marketer calculate ROAS?
- Divide the revenue generated by customers over a certain period of time by the revenue generated by the campaign.
- Add the total net income to the sales revenue, divided by the amount lost on marketing.
- Calculate the revenue generated, divided by the amount spent on advertising.
- Subtract the marketing cost from the total sales growth and then divide the result by the net income.
39. A marketer measures the ratio of money made to money spent for a campaign. Which calculation for the campaign’s return on investment will help them determine this?
42. Which is a positive outcome of conducting A/B tests?
- Increased web traffic that generates leads and guarantees repeat customers
- Reduced ad spend by minimizing return on investment
- Improved customer experiences through redesigned web pages that have been tested
- Added online applications that determine the best software variants
43. A digital marketer uses A/B testing to compare two direct-response ads. What positive outcome are they likely to experience after implementing the results of the test?
44. Which are examples of marketing success indicators for a campaign? Select all that apply.
45. A digital marketer uses software tools to perform A/B tests. Which of the following does this enable them to do?
- Create generic web pages with machine learning
- Test for only a single touch point in the customer journey
- Test website content to understand what works best for the visitors
- Identify what content is in the best interest of the company