28. Why is it risky if you wanted to make an exception to the application policy to allow file sharing software?
30. A core authentication server is exposed to the internet and is connected to sensitive services. What are some measures you can take to secure the server and prevent it from getting compromised by a hacker? Select all that apply.
31. What are the two main issues with antivirus software? Select all that apply.
- They depend on antivirus signatures distributed by the antivirus software vendor.
- There are no issues with antivirus software.
- They depend on the IT support professional to discover new malware and write new signatures.
- They depend on the antivirus vendor discovering new malware and writing new signatures for newly discovered threats.