22. When managing memory, where does the operating system keep the most commonly accessed data pages?
23. In Linux, what happens when you enter the command sudo swapon /dev/sdb1?
27. Some versions of Linux will automatically run fsck on your computer to check for issues and attempt to auto-repair the file system. In these cases, when will your system automatically run fsck?
- Any time you boot your computer.
- Only when you update your Linux kernel.
- Only when the operating system sets a bit in a metadata file that indicates there’s corruption.
- At whatever time you schedule your system to run fsck.
29. The Windows Disk Management Utility provides which of the following? Select all that apply.
- A utility to make modifications to the disk and partitions on a computer
- Information about the free and total capacity of disks and partitions on a computer
- Information about a computer’s disks and disk partitions, as well as their file systems
- A command line interface