11. Which of the following are partition table schemes? Select all that apply.
12. When partitioning a disk and formatting a filesystem, what happens if you enable compression? Select all that apply.
- The computer’s processor will need to do less work.
- Files and folders will take up less space on the disk.
- The formatting process will complete in less time.
- Files will need to be expanded when you open them.
13. In Linux, what happens when you enter the command sudo mkfs -t ext4 /dev/sdb1?
- You rename the selected disk.
- You specify the file system format for a partition on the selected disk.
- You mount a partition on the selected disk.
- You specify a partition table type for the selected disk.