29. A sysadmin wants to use preboot execution over a network. Which type of server will the sysadmin likely use to administer operating system installation files?
31. Which of the following are reasons for using DNS? Select all that apply.
- It maps names humans can understand to IP addresses.
- It maps local addresses to simple names without editing hosts files.
- It lets users remotely operate computers from miles away.
- It improves network throughput.
32. What does DHCP do?
- DHCP sets up an authoritative DNS server a network.
- DHCP assigns IP addresses to computers on a network.
- DHCP maps domain names to IP addresses.
- DHCP keeps the clock synchronized on machines connected to a network.
33. You are the sole IT professional at your company and you need to know how many users or computers are in your organization. Which of the following services helps manage users in your company?
34. Which of the following are typically included with server operating systems to help optimize server functionality? Select all that apply.
36. You are setting up a website for your company. You have purchased a domain name for the site and have decided to host your web content yourself. What might you need to set up to point your new domain name to where web content is located?
37. A website is inaccessible via its URL. You've pinged the site and see no problem there. What is the next troubleshooting step?
Shuffle Q/A 2
39. What happens when you virtualize a server?
- It provides access to software maintained on the Cloud.
- It provides remote access to other computers in another part of the world.
- It puts many instances on a single physical server.
- It keeps all the machines on a network synchronized.