16. Which of these is an advantage of using Infrastructure as a Service (or IaaS) solutions?
- It lets users access software online without having to install it on individual systems.
- It provides the resources users need without maintaining any actual hardware.
- The user can keep files on a local network.
- It centralizes the organization’s users and computers in one location, and the organization can add, update, or remove users and computers.
17. What type of cloud service allows app developers to build code, store information in a database and serve their applications from a single place?
19. The boss at your company wants a way to block certain websites from employees. As the sole IT professional at the company, what can you set up to help with this request?
22. You want to access the CLI (command line interface) of a Linux terminal at work from your Apple laptop at home. You have the proper client installed on your laptop. What needs to be installed on the remote Linux machine?
24. Which of the following is an advantage of using DHCP?
- DHCP leases IP addresses, removing the need to manually assign addresses.
- DHCP allows usage of static IP addresses
- DHCP allows you to manually set IP addresses.
- DHCP maps IP addresses to human readable URLs.