24. As a designer, respecting user privacy and securing user data is the right thing to do. Why is it important to protect user privacy? Select all that apply.
25. You are conducting research for a design project and need to collect user data for your study. What can you do to make sure privacy and security are part of your UX design and research practices?
- Store participants’ data on local servers rather than cloud storage sites
- Collect as much data from participants as possible to use in your future usability studies
- Provide details about how you plan to use participants’ information and protect their privacy
- Get consent from participants after you collect their data