8. What's a router?
- A physical layer device that prevents crosstalk
- A device that knows how to forward data between independent networks.
- A physical layer device that allows connections for many computers at once
- A more advanced version of a switch
9. Which of these is a server?
- A device operating on the data link layer that connects many devices together inspects ethernet protocol data
- Something providing data to something requesting the data
- A device that forwards data between multiple networks
- Something receiving data from something providing data