11. Which proactive practice can you implement to make troubleshooting issues in a program easier when they happen again, or face other similar issues?
12. Which of the following is a good example of mixing and matching resources on a single server so that the running services make the best possible use of all resources?
- Run two applications that are CPU intensive between two servers.
- Run a CPU intensive application on one server, and an I/O intensive application on another server.
- Run a RAM intensive application and a CPU intensive application on a server.
- Run two applications that are RAM and I/O intensive on a server.