6. Let's say we've made a mistake in our latest commit to a public branch. Which of the following commands is the best option for fixing our mistake?
7. If we want to rollback a commit on a public branch that wasn't the most recent one using the revert command, what must we do?
- Use the git reset HEAD~2 command instead of revert
- Use the revert command repeatedly until we’ve reached the one we want
- use the commit ID at the end of the git revert command
- Use the git commit –amend command instead