13. What is one of the main ways primary and secondary stakeholders can help in the planning stages of a project?
15. Fill in the blank: Stakeholder analysis is the process of identifying stakeholders and grouping them by _____.
16. As a project manager, you complete a stakeholder analysis and make a list of all the stakeholders. What is often the next step?
- Determine the level of interest and influence for each stakeholder
- Schedule a meeting with all stakeholders
- Make a budget to determine how much each stakeholder should invest
- Assign tasks to each stakeholder
17. Which of the following is true of someone who is accountable in a RACI chart?
18. As a project manager creating a team, what is an important step that enables team members to complete tasks?
- Ensure each team member has the necessary skills to complete the tasks
- Ensure all team members are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Ensure all team members have an interest in the project
- Ensure all team members are friendly and nice
19. As a project manager, you’re prioritizing stakeholders with a power grid. One stakeholder has high power and low interest. What level of engagement should the team have with the stakeholder?
21. Which responsibilities belong to project team members?
- Use technical expertise and interpersonal skills to complete day-to-day tasks
- Report project findings and progress to the project sponsor
- Make sure the project fulfills its objective and supports the overall business strategy
- Oversee the scope, schedule, budget, and quality of a project