31. What type of packages are automatically installed and loaded to use in R studio when you start your first programming session?
32. Why would you want to use pipes instead of nested functions in R? Select all that apply.
- Pipes make it easier to add or remove functions.
- Pipes make it easier to read long sequences of functions.
- Nested functions are no longer supported by R.
- Pipes allow you to combine more functions in a single sequence.
35. What is the relationship between RStudio and CRAN?
- RStudio and CRAN are both environments where data analysts can program using R code.
- CRAN creates visualizations based on an analyst’s programming in RStudio.
- CRAN contains all of the data that RStudio users need for analysis.
- RStudio installs packages from CRAN that are not in Base R.