37. Why is effective customer service important for a brand's identity?
- It allows a company to improve the quality of its product or service.
- It allows a company to positively affect customers’ impression of the brand.
- It allows a company to illustrate how its values align with customers’ values.
- It allows customers to troubleshoot problems on their own.
39. Fill in the blank: In e-commerce, research that includes conducting surveys or interviews, direct observation, or focus groups is called _____.
42. A company receives electronic payments from customers who buy its digital services online. What type of business model does this company use?
43. An online store receives a large number of conversions for a new product. What do these conversions indicate?
- Customers purchased the product by completing the checkout process.
- The store gained a large number of return customers.
- The store tracked the items customers plan to purchase.
- Customers visited the store after clicking an ad.
44. A company designs and produces custom products by partnering with a manufacturer. What is the benefit of using this product sourcing model?
- It allows the company to sell products and services offered by trustworthy brands.
- It is the fastest way to introduce a product to the market.
- It is a cost-effective process and requires no upfront commitment.
- It gives the company more control over the design and quality of its products.
45. Which tactic might help an e-commerce store improve its brand identity?
- Share promotions and ads on every page of the store’s website
- Highlight low prices and discounts as the store’s primary focus
- Include frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the store’s website
- Duplicate a competitor’s brand strategy
46. An e-commerce business adds a shopping cart to its website. What is the purpose of the shopping cart?
Shuffle Q/A 4
47. What expenses should you include when calculating a product’s net profit?
- Packaging costs, advertising costs, and personnel costs
- Cost of goods, personal expenses, and future expenses
- Cost of goods sold, packaging costs, and advertising costs
- Advertising costs, the owner’s salary, and personnel expenses
48. A company partners with a wholesale supplier to sell products made by other companies. What is the advantage of using this product sourcing model?
- It gives the company control over the product design and quality.
- It is the only model that allows the company to sell its products online.
- It is the fastest way to bring a product to market.
- It is efficient and cost-effective compared to sourcing custom products.